Interested in Starting a Team?
Steps for Starting a Team
- Find an adult who would like to be the Team Manager
- Select 2-7 kids to be on your DI team
- Determine a time and place for team meetings
- Look through the Challenge Previews and First Look Document to see the variety of challenges your DI team can choose from. Later, your team will select a Challenge.
- Purchase a team pack at the DI Store
- Begin registering your team (full instructions can be found here)
- Have the Team Manager(s) complete a Background Check
- Communicate with team parents and begin planning team meetings using the DI Roadmap (The Roadmap can be accessed through DI Resources)
- Attend Team Manager Training (see if there are any upcoming TM trainings near you, or email your Regional Director)
- Have a great season problem-solving!